The SEP Cloud client for Mac is updated periodically to provide enhancements and improvements. The next update is scheduled to start on December 13, 2018.What’s new
In this release, the SEP Cloud client for Mac will be updated to version 8.1.2 to fix stability issues and make usability improvements.
• Fixed multiple issues to improve the stability of SEP Cloud client for Mac.
• Upgraded a few open source libraries to remediate vulnerabilities.
• The client installer window is now resized to make sure that you have access to all the client actions in different screen resolutions.Impact
All SEP Cloud 8.x clients for Mac will be updated in the background, using LiveUpdate. The devices that run the version 7.x of the client will not be affected.
This update does not affect the security of your devices.Action required
No action is required by administrators.Schedule
• Start Date: December 13, 2018 at 17:00 UTC
• End Date: December 13, 2018 at 22:00 UTCQuick links to more information
If you have any questions, just post them on the SEP Cloud forum:https://www.symantec.com/connect/product/endpoint-protection-cloud