The SEP Cloud client for Windows is updated periodically to provide improvements and defect fixes. The next update is scheduled to start on September 24, 2018. What’s new
In this release, the SEP Cloud client for Windows will be updated to version 22.15.1 to fix a few issues related to mail server and client stability.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing your mail servers to work properly due to SEP Cloud's default inbound and outbound email protection
• Fixed a rare issue that could cause the SEP Cloud client to stop respondingImpact
All Windows devices that are currently enrolled in SEP Cloud will automatically be updated in the background, using LiveUpdate. This update does not affect the security of your devices. Action Required
• Windows device restart
All users with Windows devices will be prompted to restart their devices after the update. Even if they delay the restart, their Windows clients remain protected.
• Windows installation package refresh
Administrators who created a Windows installation package before Sep 26 should create and distribute a new one after Sep 26 to use for new Windows package deployments.Live Update Schedule:
• Start Date: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM UTC
• End Date: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 2:00 PM UTC New Enrollment Schedule:
• Start Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 9:00 AM UTC
• End Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 2:00 PM UTC Quick links to more information
If you have any questions, just post them on the SEP Cloud forum:https://www.symantec.com/connect/product/endpoint-protection-cloud
To view status and subscribe to updates, visit this page:https://sepc.status.symantec.com/
Sep 18, 14:34 UTC